Tuesday, February 02, 2010

the lessons are tumbling upon me

Oi...I am once again way behind! In posting on here, on working on my deadlines, in all sorts of things.

Well, let me tell you, if I told you about all the madness I recently experienced, you might cast a less disapproving eye upon me. Lessons, lessons everywhere!

I went to Hawaii. I went skydiving. I went horseback riding. I stood slack-jawed at pristine white sand beaches lapped by turquoise waters. Saw honu, green sea turtles, bobbing and flipping through the waves mere feet from me. (Also saw the beach where Lost is filmed, but as I never watch that show it wasn't all that exciting to me.) Met people full of grace, lacking grace, open, closed, fearful, exuberant, and all shades of being human.

It's been an interesting last few months, I must admit. But now I am back home in the red rocks, which are coated in winter's white chill. Heck, I've almost gotten stuck in my own driveway a few times, and I have a 4wd truck. Kinda made me want to go back to Hawaii...but honestly, despite all the craziness going on here (which shall remain private...for now), this is my home, and I am thrilled to be back in it.

Onward!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: