That time of year is upon us. The time to reconcile, to reflect, to cast ahead into the murky future and wish fervently that it be so, so much better than the past year.
In other words, it's time to clear the slate of 2008 (hey, poet) and project wondrous abundance into 2009.
Here's what I plan on doing in the next few days to help me clear my own slate:
1) Gather materials for my 2009 vision board. This includes ripping relevant pictures and words out of magazines, corralling crayons and markers and perhaps glitter glue pens, and of course manifesting the perfect white board at my local Rite-Aid.
2) Reflect on everything that happened to me over 2008 by going through journals, blog posts, my own memories, and emails from friends. Oh, and Facebook, that keeper of milestones...
3) Light a candle or two on New Year's Eve and release everything that happened in and around my life in 2008. Meditate. Be calm and still.
4) Work on my vision board on New Year's Day. Drink some darn good coffee.
5) Enjoy my dog, my cats, my family. Take time to truly appreciate and be thankful for the little things.
There may be more, but for now, that's enough to occupy me! What are your plans for the New Year?