Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry HannaChristmaKwanzstice!

Or whatever holiday tradition it is that floats your boat!

I am *thrilled* to announce that I have a laptop in my life once again. And it all came about by manifestation...no, really. It works, it's amazing. Believe or not, it does. I believe! I wrote it down...a specific date and all...truly needed it, pictured it, cut out an actual picture of it, wrote down the brand make and model...and then the money just appeared out of nowhere...and I bought my laptop on the very day I said I would. And it actually arrived today, Christmas Eve! I feel totally blessed, and humble in the face of how everything really works, if you want it enough. Wild....

Have also joined Facebook, like a bazillion other people out there, and it's wonderful fun. I encourage it highly!

To all the celebrations out there, light and love and caring, perhaps some shadowed by darkness and despair and a sense of lack or loss--to all and everyone, send and receive all the blessings in your life that you can. Taste the snowflake on your tongue, pamper yourself even in some small way this holiday season, tell yourself YES I CAN!, give something to someone else, even if it's as simple as a smile or a thank you. Throw your arms around what part of the world you can, and hug it, and feel it hugging your back. (If that was too schmaltzy for you, oh well. It's Christmas Eve!)

Blessings of joy & contentment to you & yours tonight. Tomorrow and the next day come soon enough. Enjoy it all now, and smile.

Merry Christmas.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congrats on the laptop! I can't wait to catch up! I just got home from Xmas day 3.... (well, night 3. Worked today) Off to bed. Will call soon! Love you! Laura